Sunday, January 22, 2017

Vonni - Kaisercraft Peek A Boo Mini

Hi all. I hope that some of you are enjoying some sunshine. Here in Levin, we're still waiting for summer to make an appearance. The good thing about bad weather is time indoors to do a little crafting. I am attempting to finish a few projects that I started at the end of 2016.

Below is a sweet Baby Girl Mini that I started back in November. I used the Peek A Boo range by Kaisercraft. 


The tutorial I used to make this mini came from My Sister's Scrapper. To make the album itself, you only need 1 sheet of 12x12 cardstock. I used an extra sheet of cardstock for photo matting and the belly band. All patterned papers and die cuts came from the 6.5" Peek A Boo paper pad.






Well, I'm off to freshen up my cuppa and finish a few cards while the weather is terrible. Thanks for stopping by :)



No comments:

Post a Comment