Monday, July 11, 2016

Diane - Kaisercraft Always and Forever

Hi everyone. It has been awhile since I blogged. I have been creating lots but have been procrastinating about posting them. No more excuses. I made a page layout and a mini album in the form of a double tri-shutter card using this beautiful collection from Kaisercraft, Always and Forever.
I double backed the card to give it extra strength. I had a lot of small photos of my parents wedding and thought this would be a great way to keep them safer. I should have measured the photos prior to making the card as I found after it was made that it was a little to small for the photos. However I made it work and the paper just made this layout as it suited it so well.
 
 
I would like to make more of these double tri-shutter cards as mini albums and them make a box for them to all sit in. Project for another day I think.
I had some extra paper from this range left over so I decided to do a layout as well. I mixed some Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical 'Orange Creamsicle' with some texture paste to spread diamond shape on the page. Some didn't quiet work so I did a few random marks of the textured paste to cover them up.
 I used the same magical to colour the varnish paper and fussy cut out the doilies.
 
 
My favourite is the flowers in the bottom and top corners. I also like the little diamantes I randomly placed around the flowers. I hope you like these 2 small projects and they give you some inspiration for your own creations. Keep safe and warm, till next time, Diane.

No comments:

Post a Comment