Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Christine - Old Mac Cards

Hi there - Christine here today with some cards I have made using Kaisercraft's Old Mac Collection...

 For the first 2 cards I chose to do landscape long cards.  I tried my hand at making hessian flowers to give them a country feel! I layered up various sizes of petals diecut out of a few different pieces of hessian/calico.
 I enjoyed makimg this style of card but certainly need my envelope punch board to make a nice fit envelope for them!
 These 2 cards are square ones, all the cards are on a kraft base. I have really been getting good use from my Kaisercraft circle vines die - I just love it! With the above card I cut out a kraft piece and embossed the centre and placed it into the centre of the blue paper vine,
Some twine and some collectables to embellish and finish off the cards.
I think these cards will be going to some males that have Birthdays coming up!

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine




No comments:

Post a Comment