Monday, October 19, 2015

Christine S. - Fairy Dust

Good day! I hope this post finds you well.  Christine S. here sharing a Fairy Dust frame & card.  These were both given as a birthday present for my daughter's friend who loooooooves fairies.  I was stoked to get my hands on these fairy goodness just in time to create a little something for her.

006

I started with a plain wooden board & covered it with the Magic Wand paper.  I honestly cannot remember the name of this wooden piece as I've had it in my stash for awhile (I'm pretty sure it's Kaisercraft...as soon as I find out which one it is I will add it in this post).  A square has then been cut out of the Fairy Wishes paper & adhered with foam squares to house the photo to be framed.  We've got our sparkles going so we're onto a good start.  I then layered 4 different strips from the Sticker Sheet to the bottom of the frame.

014

Of course I've added a fairy that is about to blow fairy dust to her photo.  This magical fairy has been cut out from the Flutter silver foiled specialty paper.  You're definitely spoilt for choice with pretty fairies, butterflies & tiaras in this paper.  I've enhanced the fairy's wings by layering a couple of altered Kaisercraft Wood Flourishes & Sparklets.  A girl can never have enough shimmer & sparkle! It's all finished off by adding more butterflies from the same specialty paper, pieces from the Collectables, Sticker Sheet & a Happiness Rub On.

Last but not the least is a fairy birthday card to go with the frame.

018

It's all about the purples & lilacs in this fairy princess card.  I started off with a metallic purple card base & layered some Enchanted & Fairy Wishes paper with a purple doily in between.  I then added some itty bitty butterflies that I've cut out from the sticker sheet, Lilac Organza Ribbon, flowers & a lilac button from Artfull Embellies' Pastel Polka Dots Wooden Buttons. Voila!

Thanks so much for dropping in, & I hope you enjoyed my post today.  Don't forget to check out the super girly Fairy Dust collection here.  Have a great day! :)

Cheers,

Christine S.

No comments:

Post a Comment