Sunday, June 28, 2015

Lisa - Say Aloha layout

Hello! Lisa here, hoping that you're all managing to stay warm and cosy in the wintery weather we've been having lately. It's become standard for me to wear at least two pairs of socks every day, and let's not even get started on the myriad of layers I wear to bed every night! The upside of the icy outside temperatures has been that they're the perfect excuse for staying inside where it's warm, and while I've been doing just that, I also managed to get through all five seasons of Downton Abbey, which I adored. :)

Here's something else to add a little spark of brightness to the winter months: a layout using the cheerful Say Aloha range from Kaisercraft. It features hot pink, lime green and plenty of tropical-flavored images-- perfect for dreaming of an upcoming long, hot summer. :)


For this simple layout, I used a mix of the patterned papers in a basic grid pattern, with the bottom right square used for my single photograph-- whcih I acessorised with some gorgeous bright & tropical flowers. On top of the other three squares, I added some of the Collectables from the range, and finished everything off with the "Hello Sunshine" quote in the centre, along with a sparkly heart.

A closer shot is below:


The bright and breezy Say Aloha collection can be found here.

As always, thanks for looking and I will see you again soon! :)

Cheers,
 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment