Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Christine S. - Into the Wild

Hi there, Christine S. here.  How was your long weekend? A new month means new Kaiser collections at Artfull Crafts, & I'll be starting the month off with Into The Wild.  Yes, better get those safari/jungle/zoo pictures out! I have a particular photo that I've finally scrapped, thanks to this collection. I had a holiday in Brisbane, Australia & went to the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.  Then I got myself a tourist shot (I had to, lol) holding an eagle from their Birds of Prey experience.  Man, it was quite heavy! I was trying my best to pull off a smile while the beautiful big eagle was on my left arm. 

Having A Wild Time
 
The round die cut specialty paper here was used as is.  I usually "misuse" the specialty die cut papers...cutting them in half, thirds, quarters, etc.  But for this layout I decided to use them whole, with distressed & folded edges.

003
 
3 different strips from the bottom of each 12x12 paper were put to good use here, they're very good for scrapping.
011

A Prima stencil was used here in 2 ways: first with texture paste, then with the Bo Bunny Copper glitter paste.  Some splash of Dragonfly Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist was added around the photo, then a couple of stamping & strips of Little B washi tape was added.  It's all finished off by adding some leaves, die cut pieces from the collectables, stickers from the sticker sheet, & cork tile letters for the title

Do check out the Into the Wild collection here.  You get a 20% off discount if you purchase the whole collection.  Also, the May Toilet Roll Challenge has been extended! So you still have time to load your entries until tomorrow here.  I'll be back next week for something not-so-wild.

Cheers,

Christine S.

No comments:

Post a Comment