Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hey Everyone in Scrappyland....Robbi here

to show you the layout I have been working on lately
Liz sent me some of the new Antique Bazaar paper and it really is antique! (right up my alley)
I don't usually like working with Die Cuts but this one took my fancy and I quite enjoyed getting into it
there seems to be a lot of quite cool embellishments that go along with this collection
Why not pick yourself up the whole collection for around $58 (I'm sure it includes the stamp set and that alone is usually about $13)  Antique Bazaar Collection Pack or purchase separate papers and get creating
here is what I made using the die cut and other goodies

 
I have added the little chipboard bike and cut slits at the top and bottom to slip in the corresponding papers
A friend gave me this old photo a long time ago and I have been waiting for the right papers and with the old bike in the background it was perfect.
If you wait long enough you will always find the right papers for your project!

 
Here is a close up of the embellished area...I am loving the clocks that go with this and you can even get a whole sheet of just clocks!
I think Kaisercraft is onto a winner with this collection.....they really seem to be nailing it lately with their paper collections
 
Here is another card I made recently but it is using the new Durable papers from Authentique
these have to be the best male papers I have played with in a very long time ...although I see the Kaisercraft now has Scrap Yard and that is awesome for those real grunge boy pages....dirty knees and slingshots that's what its all about.
 
 
this was one of the cards we made at my recent card class, we used a small amount of chipboard wire which the ladies coloured black and added. We also used some of the 3x4 ATC cards that Authentique put out to go with the collection
HINT:- in case you didn't realise you can just buy the packets of cards and use them as your embellishment on you card/layout or OTP goodies they really don't just have to be for the pocket pages




this is the inside of the card and we have layered up the journaling panel that was the bottom area from the NOTES tab on the main card front.
Come check out the papers at Authentique Durable Collection
 
Ok that's about it for me this time short and sweet...next time I will be back with the Kaiser Scrap Yard layout etc and goodies I have been playing with.
 
who is going to SENZ this year...its on from the 10th - 12th July and Artfull Crafts will be there with all their pink deliciousness and goodies for you to see touch and play with now that a lot of bricks and mortar stores are closing its a good opportunity to come along and chat to like minded ladies and a little bit of shopping on the side!
Tell hubby he's looking after the kids for the weekend your away with the Girls!
 

SEE YOU THERE!
Robbi xxx
 


 


2 comments:

  1. Love your page Robbie. Just beautiful as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page Robbie. Just beautiful as usual.

    ReplyDelete