Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Glittery fun with All that Glitters!

Hi everyone

Sharon here with my layouts created using the Kaiser All that Glitters collection.

This collection is really pretty! I especially loved the foiled butterflies sheet. I decided it was much too pretty to cover up, so i cut apart the sheet, and used them as accents instead

Just recently I have been digging back into those photos from my kids childhood, and scrapbooking some of my favourites. Its good to get some of these into the scrapbook albums.

Heres my selection of layouts. Love love LOVE the mix of pink and aqua in this collection. Makes for pretty pages I think.

 In this page I secured the butterflies by the base of the wings, and popped up the top, so they look like they are fluttering off the page!!


Again, I gave the butterflies the Flutter treatment, by using foam dots to lift the wings off the page.




Happy crafting everyone. 

See you next time

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment