Thursday, January 15, 2015

Beverley - Kaisercraft POP! layouts

Hi everyone Beverley here with a couple of layouts to share using the POP! collection by Kaisercraft.
This is a fun party filled collection that is very bright and cheerful.

My first layout I created a birthday layout using the less brightly coloured papers in the collection.
The main paper used is the Bunting paper and have added stickers and other embellishments. The background has been sprayed with Heidi Swapp Colour Shine sprays - Citrus and Teal


My second layout today was a trickier one for me with the Lollipop paper. It is a rather "loud" paper and a bit too busy for me to use the whole piece with the photos I had. I still wanted to have the circular effect so decided to cut a circular shape out on my cameo.  A similar effect could be done by cutting circles with circle dies and or circle punches. I also cut out my title on the cameo. My background is Heidi Swapp Colour shine splatters. I then added stickers and enamel dots to finish off.


So if you would like a fun and Cheery collection POP! is definitely for you!
Thanks for looking.

2 comments: