Saturday, December 13, 2014

Valou - "A Christmas Wheel"

Hello everybody! 

Valou here with a card! 

To realize this Home Decoration, I used a file of the shop "Snap Dragon Snippets". HERE




I used some paper "Bazzil Cardstock Chiffon", some paper " Bazzil Cardstock " and papers "Graphic45", the new collection "Night Before Xmas".

Under the wheel, I stuck a small green place mat.



I used a rubberstamp " Crafty Sentiments ", "Christmas Helper" whom you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Spun Sugar".
- Mauve chalk.
- Glitter Stickels Gold.


For the decoration, I added the following embellishments:

- Green Lily.
- Flower " Prima Marketing ".
- White Rose.
- Red Poinsetta.
- Red berries.
- Leaves of plastic holly.
- Button "Present".
- Small glass bottle.


Then, I stuck a knot which I realized with a piece of ribbon " red Organza ". I decorated it with one " white Lilidaft ".

I added a die-cut of the same collection " 25 " and a die-cut for the title "Merry Christmas". 


Here we are! I hope that my realization has you more and that it will inspire you.

I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!


4 comments:

  1. Pretty Ferris wheel. I'd be tempted to add a chocolate on each seat as an advent calendar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, I just love how everything works together and the intricacy of all the pieces. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is amazing! A lot of work and dedication has clearly gone into that...simply stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous wheel, the possibilities are endless as to what you could do with this

    ReplyDelete