Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Melissa - Clean and Simple Christmas Cards

Good morning it's Melissa here!  Can you believe we're into Christmas crafts already!  Today I have three simple cards that I made with some new product that Liz is carrying in the store.  Simple cards are definitely my style, as card making is second to scrapbooking.

The first two cards are made with the Simple Stories DIY Christmas Collection. This collection is perfect for my style of cards, as its all about starting with a foundation and then adding layers embellishments.  You can find the collection in the shop here.


This card was made by layering some patterned paper, a card foundation on pop dots, and then a chipboard tag tied with tinsel.


I made this card in record time.  I love the background paper as it's appropriate for a Summer Christmas.  I added the banner piece, then the chipboard button.


My final card is made with the Teresa Collins Candy Cane collection, which you can find in the shop here.  This collection has a gorgeous piece of paper with cute hand-drawn trees which I had to fussy cut out and use.  I layered them over a piece of paper, and added the glitter ribbon to ground them, and a red star on the middle tree.


Thanks for looking, and make sure you check back each day for more Christmas crafts and projects.

Melissa 

4 comments:

  1. Really love the DIY Simple Stories Collection, they all look so lovely and vibrant, might have to get some of this range myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some of these papers and might give your cards a go- thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects. I love these collections!

    ReplyDelete