Friday, October 3, 2014

Pocket Scrapbooking with Sharon

Hi everyone.
Hope you have some crafting planned for the weekend.

As promised, I am sharing with you some pocket pages I have made with some of the new releases from Kaisercraft. 

These first two are using the Captured Moments cards "Antique Bliss" These cards are a superb quality. the weight is reasonably heavyweight, so its great for matting photos, or adding wee embellishments to help tell your story. 

The story in these two spreads are photos of a day we spent in Paris visiting the Rodin Museum, and the Palace of Luxembourg gardens. I found the colours in these cards were perfect for complementing the old architecture. I used some of the embellishment stickers from the "Rustic Harmony" collection (which match perfectly)

you can find the cards here and here



This next spread is using the collection Teddy Bears Picnic
The plaid paper suited the photos I took in the Scottish Highlands.  I really enjoyed using this range to create my own cards from scratch.

Thats it for pocket scrapbooking today.

Check back in next week, as I will be showing you layouts created using the new Rustic Harmony range......DIVINE is the only word I can use to describe it. 

Thanks for looking.

Cheers
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment