Thursday, May 15, 2014

Christine - Simple Stories Snap

Hi there - Christine here today with some pocket pages I have made using the Simple Stories Snap Collections. This one is all about dogs! We have a chocolate lab cross, Meg, who loves to come and help me feed the calves and come walking over the farm. The black dog is Oscar, who belongs to my daughter, and he loves to visit the farm! Of course I love to take photos of them and what better way to show them off than by using the Dog series.....




I have used Snap! - Insta Squares - Dogs  in my pockets as well as some of the papers from the Snap Life 6x6 paper pad and Snap Life Basics 6x6 pad. Love how you can mix and match with this range.
I have also embellished with some washi tape and some stickers.
Also new into the shop this week is the DIY range from Simple Stories - which I just LOVE!! Lots of stickers and letters and cards etc, to play around with and make to suit you.
This is such a quick and easy concept on how to scrap your photos - you can go really simple or spend a bit of time embellishing. I seem to be doing both, but the best thing is I am getting my photos into albums and I am not feeling overwhelmed by it all!

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment