Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Telegraph Road

Hi Everyone!  Lydia here today with a quick layout with the Telegraph Road Collection from Kaiser.  This is a pretty collection with pinks, blues, and greens.  Such nice colors to work with after seeing all the grey of winter here in the States.


I used this collection with a photo of my youngest son and his Valentine Box for school.  Each year for Valentine's Day, they have a wee party at school.  They bring decorated boxes and wee cards with candies on them to exchange with their friends.  My son wanted to use my Washi tape stash for his box.  It was really adorable the patterns he paired together and did his name as well.

I love how this collection can be used for both boys and girls as well as for many other occasions.  It was a fun one to play with.


Make sure you pop on over to the Shop to find this and other great products!

See you next time!!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment