Friday, February 21, 2014

Valou's Telegraph Road Card

Hello everybody! 

Valou here with a new card! 



For this card, I used some paper " Bazzil Cardstock " and papers "Kaisercraft", collection " Telegraph Road ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser" then inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

On the right edge, I stuck a die-cut border "Butterflies" realized with a dies " Joy! Crafts ".


I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage". 
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss". 
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".


I realized a die-cut with a dies " Noor! Design " which I stuck behind the card. Above, I stuck the following flowers which I covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle":

- A cloth flower
- A blue flower " Kaisercraft "
- Two cloth white roses
- A red flower " Kaisercraft "
- A dark pink flower " Kaisercraft "
- White "Daisy"

I realized a small knot with a fall of ribbon " red Organza " and I just stuck it over flowers.


The title is realized with two die-cuts of the same collection. They are both stuck with the foam 3-d.


To finish, I added a small red heart in lightweight felt as well as a red feather.


Here we are! I hope that my realization has you more and that it will inspire you.


I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!

Hugs, 

No comments:

Post a Comment