Sunday, January 26, 2014

Valou - Violet Crush Card

Hello my friends!



Valou today for a card! 

How are you today! Here, in Belgium, it's cold but fine.



Then, I used the new collection " Kaisercraft ", "Violet Crush"! This collection is of any magnificence!



I used an image " A Day For Daisies ".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Vintage Photo" and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Black Soot".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick". 
- Mauve chalk.
- Pink Chalk.


For the decoration, I added:

- A knot realized with the ribbon " pink Organza ". 
- A knot realized with the mauve velvet ribbon.
- An ecru paper flower. 
- Small cloth white flowers. 
- Two flowers realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ".
- Two mauve roses. 
- Buttons of closed roses.

 All the flowers are covered with some touches of " Kindy Glitz - Crystalina ".




Here we are! I hope that my realization has you more and that it will inspire you.


I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!


And here is for today! 

I wish you an excellent day and Happy New Yar!!!!

Hugs,


Material used by the shop " Artfull Crafts Shop ":








                 

1 comment: