Monday, January 20, 2014

Betsy - Prima Tags

Betsy here today to share some  Prima Tags using the Julie Nutting dolls.
I love these dolls and I love dressing them, using the paper piecing method. My grand daughters seem to appreciate them anyway. They are available at Artfull Crafts and I have used small print papers from the Kaisercraft collections.What fun!










Aren't they so cute ladies?  If you click on the photos you will get  more detailed pictures. I have used my Kaiserfusion alcohol pens to colour their skin and hair.

I see Julie Nutting has brought out some new dolls at the CHA show - will we be strong or will we succumb, especially as we are in decluttering mode at the moment!! You should just see what's been thrown out after approximately twenty five years of card making etc. My grandkids are sure going to have fun.

Well happy crafting and many blessings to you all,

Betsy






1 comment: