Friday, January 3, 2014

Art of Life

I was so very excited when I saw Art of Life paper in my goodie box from Liz.  I couldn't wait to play with this range.  I'm not normally in front of the camera, nor do I take many selfless but this photo was an exception.  I had just had my hair done and felt fairly good about myself.  :)  So what better way to kick off the new year than with a selfie layout.


This paper range is just gorgeous.  I love the negative specialty paper and how my doily could peek through it.  I used the numbers from the domino paper along with this brad for the "0".  I love this background paper and the way it looks as if its soft and blurry around the edges.  No photo editing on this page!

Sorry for the dark photos but its rainy/snowy/grey here in Colorado today.  What a way to start the new year!



I also made some fast and easy cards with this paper and a few other goodies.  Just love this lace and trim.


We are making a 10 hour road trip tomorrow for my husband's niece's wedding this weekend.  Sure hoping this snow/rain stays in Colorado and we are not following it.  Hope you all have had a good start to the new year!  Looking forward to sharing more crafty inspirations with you in 2014.

Make sure you pop on over to the shop or in the store to find this and other yummy paper ranges.  I'm sure it won't stay on the shelves long! 

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment