Monday, December 23, 2013

Valou Allard - "Christmas Carol" - Card

Hello my friends! 

Valou today for the inspirational post. 

Aujourd'hui, je viens vous présenter deux réalisations: un tag et une carte de Noël.

This is my realization on images!


For this card, I used a collection of papers "Kaisercraft", the collection " Christmas Carol ".

The edges of all the papers are used with "Old Distresser".


The image which I used is a digistamp of our sponsor " Sassy Studio Designs ".

I colorized it with: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for hair.. 
- Felt Copic R29 and R35.


I cut the image then I stuck it with the foam 3-d in the center of a die-cut " Kaisercraft - Christmas Carol " and of a white paper doily.




Under the image, I gathered at first the die-cut "Embrace" with the band of polka-dot printed paper with " Washi Tape - Green Tara - Music partitions ".

Then, I realized a bow with a piece of ribbon " red Organza " and I stuck it left. I also realized another bow with a piece of silvery thread and I stuck it on the first one.

At the top, to the right, I added one " Rub-Ons-Kaisercraft - Christmas Card ".

At the top, to the left, I added a die-cut " Kaisercraft - Christmas Carol " that I decorated with a golden brads, one wooden embellishment " Kaisercraft - Flourishes Mini Tear Drop Baubles " and two small red strass. The wooden embellishment is covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle".

Finally, I added the following flowers: 

- Lilidaft Marron and beige. 

- Wooden flower " Kaisercraft ". 

All the flowers are also covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle".

And here is for all the explanations!


Have a lovely day an Merry Christmas!! 


Hugs,


You can find the material in the shop " ArtFull Crafts Shop " ICI:


                 

No comments:

Post a Comment