Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas! Liz has been crafting Part Two.

Happy Christmas to you all. Yesterday I showed you the album that I created for my brother and his wife on the first week of their new baby girl's life. Well, yesterday at about 3pm I had the sudden idea to create a brag book for Mum on her new granddaughter! I know she will cry when she sees it. Sadly, my Mum and Dad will have to wait a few months before they can meet Esme Hope as she lives in London.

This album was made from paperbags. I've been given a box of hundreds of paperbags and so I've bought some with me camping to have some fun (they are also good for storing veges!). 


The wee girl's middle name is the same as Mum's and her Mum's middle name - Hope.

I've used another favourite Kaisercraft range for this album - Tea Break. It was a new release in November and it has a 1950's retro feel, but I decided to use it as a baby range as the colours are perfect - peach and mint.
I've kept the inside pages pretty simple with papers, photos and collectables. There are plenty of pockets for Mum to add extra photos too as they are emailed to her. She usually has a collection of A4 photos folded up in her handbag to show family and workmates! This will do the trick. 

I hope you've enjoyed having a sneak peek at my day's crafting. I've bought with me a few other crafty products and I'm planning on finishing off my 2013 Project Life album too.
 
Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment