Friday, November 29, 2013

Hey Everyone in Scrappyland....Robbi here today

with a very quick Blog post
Liz a few weeks ago sent all the DT Members a bag of goodies
this consisted of some papers, ribbon, flowers, holly, Xmas trees, die cuts etc etc
and we were to create a "Christmas" themed project.
This is what I came up with and it is in the Shop for the Kaisercraft reveal tonight that Liz has been working very hard on this week to make look absolutely awesome to showcase all our hard work and some of the latest Kaiser collections.

The main criteria was to use the following;- Holly, Christmas trees, small Red Roses and the Ribbon.
I have used one of Papervine's 20cm Wood Frames. these are absolutely awesome for those little off the page items that sometimes we just have to create. But once again I probably went OTT.

What do you think?
 
 
 
this shows the complete frame ... do you see I had to get the Prima girls involved so they ended up as little Santa helpers

 
This pic shows the tiny little cards I created, very fiddley but fun
I even managed to stamp inside
 
 
This shows my Christmas tree. To create this I used Tim Holts Rosette dies, I cut out 6/7 of them and then cut off the straight piece at the back to make them layer. I used some star dust stickles and snow effect flakes, when that was dry I went back and dotted the red stickles in places to make look like lights.
 
Ok Ladies that's it for this post...but please do go have a look at the shop if you get the chance so you can see this in real life along with a few other goodies that are on show from all the DT.
 
Until next time
Happi Scrappin'
Robbi



1 comment: