Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Christine - The Looking Glass Layout

Hi there - Christine here today with a layout and a couple of cards I have made using Kaisercraft's The Looking Glass Collection which is out this month.
 The arrows I have punched out of the  patterned paper pad with a corner punch.  The Collectables are great for adding embellishments. I have also used a favourite tool (one of Heidi Swapp's as well!)- the Epiphany Punch tool, to create the 2 circles on the bottom right hand corner.

For this card I have used the leftover punched corners. Some Papervine trinkets and Bakers twine.

This card carries on the theme of putting 3 rectangles in a row and backed on black card - love this colour blocking and this paper is great to use !

I have just spent a busy weekend away with Liz, teaching a Christmas Card Class at Fairlie on Saturday and then in Christchurch on Sunday! Was great to meet all the lovely ladies that came to my class! Hope to see some of you at the Artfull Crafts Christmas day in December.

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment