Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hi Everyone - Robbi here ....

to show you some more creations from this week...I tell you my wee fingers have been scrappin' up a storm these last few weeks!
Liz sent me an amazing bag of goodies from the Needle and Thread Collection from Kaiser and there was certainly lots to play with. I absolutely love older style papers and goodies and this definitely filled the void...
I could add the lace and pearls and all types of little bits and bobs till I couldn't add anymore.
Anyway lets see what you think...


 I found a shallow canvas, reversed it, so it gave me a frame. I covered the inside with Needle and Thread "Pattern" paper and used a lot of Gesso and tissue paper, then rubbed lightly over with a mixture of Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress Inks and set it aside to dry while I got busy making all the little tags for inside
each of the little tags is 3 x 3 1/2in  and I have cut the scallop pieces using the Graphically Speaking cartridge in the Cricut. Of course there had to be some flowers...

 this above tag is using one of the little pieces  from the Die Cut embellishment pack and that pack really is value for money there is so many little pieces every time I looked I saw something different! the little jar of buttons is from Bangkok and I made a shelf for them and the buttons by using a small cotton reel to hold the shelf up
 This tag once again has embellishments from the Die Cut pack and some pearl trinket pins and a very small doily
 I think this one is my favorite as it has the T!m Holtz mini Rosette Flower die with some more trinket pins in each groove and lots of little pieces to the tag

 Now this one was a bit of a mission I had it in my head I wanted to make some little books and have them on the shelf...it just spiraled until i ended up with a tag that was a "little" large...but hey it worked and I got the books on there

tiny buttons are "sew" magic and can just finish off a little area, which in this case on the very small tag I think they worked

NOW! Liz said "hey Robbi, make a card"...I said NO WAY! I am not a card maker and when you see the Beautiful work that our very own Miss Betsy comes up with then mine are definitely wanting!!!
But this is what I came up with, (kinda copied it off the 1st tag as I loved making the dress) and I also got to use some more T!m.


Anyway Ladies that's it for now...Thanks for looking and checking out what I have been busy beavering away at....I hope to bring you some more little bits in the near future (Probably not cards tho!)
Lets know what you think, I like getting your comments
Happi Scrappin'
Robbi

4 comments:

  1. This board is amazingly stunning in reality - saw it on Saturday at Artfull Crafts when we had the day with Robbie, and what a great day it was! Some of us went away with rather dirty hands!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply sensational! Amazing in real life. It's on display in the shop and is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply sensational! Amazing in real life. It's on display in the shop and is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete