Monday, May 6, 2013

Betsy - Cards Made Using a Couple of MY FAVOURITE DIES..

Good morning to you all.

Betsy here today. How can one make the decision of what is our favourite things - there are just so many that this blog post could go on for ever!! Anyway, I am going to share a couple of cards, in which, I have used dies that I really am rather fond of and have used quite extensively. Do hope you enjoy viewing these.




I have used a Marianne Creatables Die LR0112 to make an easel card for this lovely lady, with the Secret Admirer Collection from Kaisercraft, which by the way, is her favourite range - a little bird whispered in my ear!!




A close up of the flower arrangement. These are I Am Roses flowers which are now available at Artfull Crafts - just another of my favourite things!




This is a card made for the same lady and I have used another Marianne Creatables Die, CR1239. It is one of my newer dies, again I'm sure it's going to be a firm favourite!
The paper collection is Forget-Me-Not from Kaisercraft - love the colour combination in this range.

Have you noticed the stand? It is a Joy Craft Die, 6002/0122 cut out using a firmer card. I find it very good when photographing my cards.

Do remember the challenges at Artfull Crafts - it is great to see all your talent and you could be a winner!

All today, happy crafting and many blessings,

Betsy.

2 comments: