Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Jo - Kaisercraft elegance range and a Wedding page

Hi everyone Jo here for Artfull Crafts, a new page is on the blog today using Kaisercrafts Elegance collection.  I have been waiting for the perfect paper to do this wedding photo for a friend.  The young lady in the photo I have known since she was 3 years of age, and wow what a stunner she has become.  This was a quick snap that was taken at her house, and I loved the colours in the background and as soon as I saw this paper I just knew it was time to do a wedding page.

Melissa's dress was so beautiful that I just add to stick to white lace, and beads.  Melissa also had the theme of butterflies for her wedding, so I also made sure to add those to the layout.  I tucked in some cream ribbon roses from Kaisercraft, it was fun using white and cream and gold together. 

I also added a few pearl embellishments on to the page.

The collectables, with some white flowers from various sources were added to the page, and then more pearls added.

 I also added these Prima bling roses that I already had, which matched perfectly.

The lace is actually three different laces, that I layered up to give a really thick look, and very textural.


I used a rectangle doily, and then punched a dark green and white doily using card stock, to repeat the pattern of three.  Some tulle to finish.  I gave it to my friend for her wall, and she loved it.  Now she can finally show it around.  I hope you like the range as much as I do, so go and have a play.  


 


No comments:

Post a Comment