Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Christine - Elegance Cards

Hi there- Christine here with some cards I have made using Kaisercraft's Elegance Collection.
When I first saw this Collection I thought  silver & wedding!!! But when I started to make my cards I went with kraft and birdhouse!!




I stamped the birdhouse image -from Papertrey - 3 times onto white card and then again onto 3 different Elegance 6x6 papers,  I then cut out each birdhouse to paper piece onto the white card images. I coloured in the rest of the images with my copics.
I have used my fabulous Spellbinders - Decorative Labels 8 & 1 and Floral Ovals along with their matching plain dies! I even dug out an old Cuttlebug die for the corners on the last card! I am going to leave it out handy as I just love it!
I have embellished the cards with some rhinestones and pearls. I even added some coloured pin heads - one tied with a bakers twine bow and the other with a  butterfly bead.

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment