Monday, March 25, 2013

Betsy - Graphic 45 Cards

Betsy here this morning to share a couple of Graphic 45 cards, using the French Country Collection.
I say it every time I work with Graphic 45 -  I do love the vintagey feel of these ranges. The last two collections are just gorgeous.- French Country Collection and Secret Garden. Artfull Crafts sell both these ranges.








Both these cards are 5 1/4" square. They can be viewed at the shop as I am going to take them in so as they can be displayed with the papers.

Now, as we celebrate Easter next weekend and we had a day together with the group, at Ashburton on Saturday, and the challenge was an Easter card, I thought I would show you the one I made for the challenge. I really do not do Easter cards usually, so this is a one off!




Again remember the challenges at Artfull Crafts - it is always lovely to see what can be achieved and what different ideas you ladies come up with. We love seeing your projects.

May you all have a blessed and safe Easter weekend.
What a joy it is to celebrate our RISEN Saviour!

Happy crafting and blessings to you all,

Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment