Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Christine - Suga Pop Blocks

Hi there Christine here.
Do you have wooden blocks lying around? I do and so decided to do something with them.


I started off with plain wooden blocks - I have used Stampin' Up ones that I never put the rubber stamps onto.


I then covered them in patterned paper - Kaisercraft's Suga Pop.


 On the front I used chipboard letters to spell out Anna's name and die cut a shape for them to go on . A little rubon heart fitted on each letter. I stuck 3 rhinestones to the top of each one - as a girl has got to have plenty of Bling!



I decorated the backs with some of the Collectables and Rubons and added some pink twine.


I then decided I had to make a set for Anna's baby brother, Onyu.


I left his blocks plain and just diecut some patterned paper letters for his name and wrapped some patterned paper strips around the bottom. On the backs I used the black rubons again onto the plain wood. I used mod podge to adhere the paper on and gave them all a coat of it after.


TFL!

Happy Creating.

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment