Saturday, December 22, 2012

DT Pickled Pear Goodies

Hi Everyone....Robbi  Here with some more goodies from the Kaisercraft "Pickled-Pear" Collection...My Favourite Collection this year! The colours in this collection are amazing and I loved every minute working with it...I still have some goodies left to play with so you never know there might be some more show and tell in the future.
But for now here goes:-


This die cut was awesome to play with and I certainly loved the little embellishments that came in the kit...those packets of die cut pieces are exceptional value from Kaisercraft and I guarantee you will have plenty to choose from the Collectables Pickled Pear.

Here is the 2nd layout I created for you:


On this layout I also used one of the new Prima zip pulls...just let Liz know if you would like some they are from Ingvild Bolme's collection of trinkets and are an awesome embellie for any layout or card. I also used the T!m Holtz rosette die in the bottom right.

Thanks for stopping by during this busy time to check out what I have created for you....I hope you grab some of these papers and have time to be creative over the holidays

Best Wishes to all
Take Care and Happi Scrappin
Robbi

No comments:

Post a Comment