Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Teresa - Another Rosarian card and ATC set

Hiya! It's Teresa, back with another Rosarian card and ATC set. You can see the first set here.

Again, I have used a piece from the Bocella sheet of paper as the centrepiece of the card. I have embellished it with a button, some ribbon and some paper flowers:

 
The black and white alpha are little stickers by KaiserCraft, and the larger ones are by Prima. They weren't quite the right colour, so I altered them with my Copic markers.  The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch.
 
Here's the matching ATC using a piece from the 6x6 pad:
 

How about the next time you make a card, you use up the little scraps to make a tag or ATC? It will make the recipient feel extra special, I'm sure ;)

Artfull Craft's range of Prima Rosarian products can be found here in the online shop. Happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment