Saturday, September 29, 2012

Christine - Card set & Box

Hi there - Christine here with a Christmas set of 6 cards and a recycled box to put them in!
I have used papers from Kaisercraft's Turtle Dove 6x6 pad. I used my sewing machine to make a border. I have  added a tag and then used the Collectables in various places.  Each card has a MFT diecut scallop border from the red shiny paper, from the pad, to hide where the papers join!








I have then made this box for the set of cards to go in, as a set like this would be a neat gift.  The box is a Bell Tea box! A perfect size for fitting 6 cards & envelopes in.

I painted the box with Kaisercraft olive paint and then added paper to the top and edge. I used my Spellbinders Parisian Accents edge die to make the lacy edging.
The Happy Christmas ribbon is from  Artfull Crafts and the berries & leaves are from Kaisercrafts Twig & Berry collection.
Well I am off to have a cup of tea! 

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely set Christine - I do like that Twig and Berry collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set of cards...I would like to use it for Gift Card envelopes..thanks you share it.

    ReplyDelete