Friday, June 29, 2012

Betsy - Bella, Vintage Chic Cards

Good morning all - Betsy here today, before we head off to Australia, ( had to add that bit!!) to share a couple of cards I have done with with the lovely Bella, Vintage Chic collection that is on Centre Stage at Artfull Crafts for the month of June. Hope you enjoy.



Martha Stewart punches were used for the borders, the flowers were part of the collection. I just aged them a bit by crushing them up. For this card I gathered up the organza ribbon as a change. Rather like the effect.



Marianne Birdcage die was used to cut the birdcage, otherwise a simple card. I love the colours in this range. Do click on the photos for a sharper view.
All from me today, really must go and pack my bag.
Happy crafting and blessings to all,


Betsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment