Sunday, February 26, 2012

February Challenge Winners and a Card!

Hi Everyone - Lowri here to bring you the entries and winners of our February Challenge and to show you a card I made using the On the Move Collection from Kasiercraft

Birthday Card using Acetate
Here is an idea for using Acetate Sheets in your cards, and this Kaisercraft "On the Move" range was perfect for creating a card for a plane-mad 5 year old!


I have used a combination of the "Take-Off" paper and "Descent" acetate sheet to create the base of the card - which measures 5 inches square.  I then used a combination of the Collectables, Stickers and Rubons to decorate the front of the card.


The stickers are ideal to both add a little decoration and hide the join between the paper and the acetate


I have more details and pictures on my blog here if you would like to see more.

February Challenge
We LOVED seeing all your entries and we will have a new Challenge for you posted early next week. If you sent more than one entry or picture, only one might be shown here - but they are all be loaded onto our Competition Gallery . PLEASE email me if I have made an error in acknowledging your work and I will rectify immediately!


Brittany

Dita

Eliza

Kay

Scarlett

Tania

Tina

Tracey

Vicki

Viv

Viv
Maria
and the winners are...

First Time Entry Winner - Tina McEwing

Tina told us about her project "It is probably best described as a double sided exploding book. This was made for a 50th birthday with lots of love and time put into it. It consists of 7 chapters of Sharon’s life, going from birth, childhood, 21st, nursing graduation, engagement, marriage, and current family life"


Challenge Winner -  Brittany McGowan

Brittany told us "The Bonjour collection is fabulous! Perfect for what I was trying to accomplish, I had guidelines to go by (from the picture) but I wanted to try something a little different, so I changed the roof completely - I used lace instead of paper. The lace is just perfect for the house, it compliments everything - the colour is stunning - Mum said the lace was originally from my grandmothers kit, many years ago - so now I have a little history to go with this project"

We LOVE hearing a little about the projects you send us! CONGRATULATIONS ladies - please email us with our address details and we will be sending some goodies from the March Kaisercraft Collections as soon as they arrive!


Lowri

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS everyone! What a lovely array of projects. Thanks so mauch for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous entries, well done everyone.

    ReplyDelete