Saturday, January 14, 2012

Louise - Lil Primrose Projects

Hi Louise here after another busy week with it being the School Holidays but I have still managed to sneak away and get a few things made to ease my crafting bug.  Although with my SIL's birthday in a week or so I had the perfect excuse.  She loves pink and pale green so the new collection from KaiserCraft "Lil Primrose" is just perfect for her.

Firstly here is her Birthday card......
I have used a selection of papers from the Lil Primrose 6x6 paper pad, cute frilled Gingham ribbonprima innocence 2 floweroval spellbinder nesties, distress ink and a KaiserCraft Lil Primrose stamp all available from Artfull Crafts.
The chipboard is some I won from Kellie's Blog when she was doing a 12 Days Of Christmas giveaway, and the other flowers are from my stash.  I coloured the image with prisma pencils.


Now the Art Journal......
Again I used papers from the Lil Primrose 6x6 Pad.  I fussy cut some flowers from one of the sheets on both the art journal and the card. I used Glimmermist  on the lovely Prima resist canvas (teapot and butterfly), I cut out the label and the word "CREATE" on my cricut. there is 1/4 of a container of modge podge on here too, which is why the project took days instead of a few hours as I had to wait for layers to dry before moving onto the next one.

Well hope you enjoyed these, I will be back next week with an altered breadbin hopefully, all going to plan that is :)  See you then.

2 comments: