Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christine - Christmas Bags & Tags

Hi there - Christine here to show you how I am going to wrap some of my Christmas presents this year- In a Paper Bag!  I have got a couple of sizes of brown paper bags and using left overs from my Christmas card making session I have decorated my bags.

Here are a couple of them-








I have also made Gift tags and have attached them to the bags with a decorated peg.
Here are a few more I have made - Haven't added the names on yet.






I have used Simple Stories-25 Days of Christmas as I did with my Christmas cards. Love how this goes with Kraft cardstock. The Flash cards make it a quick & easy way to put things together.


TFL
Have a good day and happy crafting!

Christine

Supplies used: Simple Stories-25 Days of Christmas,  Bakers twine,  
                      Holly Punch,   Rhinestones,  

2 comments:

  1. Love the vintagey look of your bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Christine. I love the look of the Kraft bags and those papers match perfectly!
    Lowri

    ReplyDelete