Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christine - Christmas Layouts and Cards

Hi there Christine here.   Today I have some Christmas Layouts and a couple of cards to share with you. They are of my gorgeous great niece, Millie, who is such a cutie! The first LO I have made for her Nana, my sister, I will put it in a frame and give it to her for her Birthday later this month. She can then have it out on display as part of her Christmas decor, after that she can put it in her scrapbook album.

I started off this LO using last months sketch, halfway through I had to turn it 90 degrees to make it work!
I used the layered arches border punch to make a frame for my photo, the paper is Kaisercraft Silly Season - Fairy Lights, Milk& Cookies and the gorgeous speciality paper - presents.

For this LO I have used a Pagemap Sketch - I find these so great to use!  I have used the same Kaisercraft Silly Season papers as before. Amazing what you can do with 3 12x12 pieces of paper, especially when they are double sided.  This time though I focused more on the pink, to match Millie's pink pjs! I added some paper rosettes - love these! and also some silver peelcraft. The quotes were on the milk & cookies paper, which I have cut out and matted on some silver card and then layered onto a Spellbinders Label 8,which I cut in half.
Here is another Pagemap based LO. I stamped the Christmas decorations with versamark then embossed them with clear embossing powder before I hand cut them out. I used bits and pieces of the Kaisercraft Silly Season paper to fill in the gaps of the photo collage. Again I have used Peelcraft for my title and also some pink rhinestones for a bit of bling.
These 2 cards are using up the scraps!! Think I could eek out another 4 when I get a moment to spare. These are such dfferent Chrstmas cards for me to make using pink with the green. But after being at the Prima roadshow at Artfull Crafts last week they tie in really well with Liz's Pink Decor!

That's it for me this week I hope you are enjoying our Christmas Countdown - I certainly am and I am loving what everyone is coming up with. Such a variety!

 I am having a card class at Artfull Crafts this Sat 12 November - details here.   

TFL

Have a great day and happy crafting!

Christine

4 comments:

  1. Awesome ideas Christine - you have done a great job with the Silly Season papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! She's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layouts,& love the banners on the first one.

    ReplyDelete