Friday, October 21, 2011

Betsy - Cards made for Kaisercraft, for CHA

Hello everyone - Betsy here today.
Well, I haven't come down earth yet, after such a wonderful weekend, in Melbourne, with Liz and Lowri.Thanks to you awesome girls. It was tremendous and being with the Kaiser team was absolutely fantastic. They sure made one feel special - thanks so much Kaisercraft for such a super day.
I could waffle on forever but had better get down to the business of showing some cards.
These cards were designed for Kaisercraft, to be taken over to CHA - the two collections are lovely, being Bonjour and Miss Nellie, which had just been released for the show.



These are just three of the cards I made using the lovely Bonjour range.



These last three cards were made using the Miss Nellie range and it sure has a diversity of colour etc in the collection. I won't prolong this post any more by adding all the details for each card, but if anyone is interested I would be happy to give instructions. Just contact me through Artfull Crafts.
I have also added to my gallery, at Artfull Crafts, the complete range that I did for Kaisercraft, for the show. In fact, I'll be honest and say I did really do it by mistake!! - anyway hope you enjoy viewing.
Thanks for checking out Arfull Crafts blog - we do really appreciate all our followers and love getting feedback.
God bless you all, Betsy










2 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous Betsy, saw them in the shop today! Glad you had a great time in Auz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous as ever.

    ReplyDelete