Friday, June 3, 2011

Lowri - Bo Bunny Album

Hi Everyone - Lowri here.

I have a  really quick and simple idea for a mini album to share today. Quick and simple as most of the hard work is done for you!

I have never used Bo Bunny products before but when I saw this gorgeous Ad-Lib Collection I thought it would be great for a fun mini album featuring the kids.

Not only that - but they have these amazing jigsaw pieces, already cut and covered with paper to use as the perfect base!.


I have used a selection of black and white photos as I really wanted the colours of the papers and embellishments to stand out.


There is a HUGE selection of sentiments on the various sticker sheets available making it really easy for the pages to come together.


The puzzle shaped pieces add heaps of interest and spots for stickers to add extra colour.


This is my favourite photo! (They were all taken on a walk around our vineyard on Good Friday)

 

This would be a great projects to do with your kids. It would only take a couple of ideas to put together and would make a perfect homemade grandparent gift.


Hope you have enjoyed this. I will certainly be on the look out for some more Bo Bunny products as these were lovely to work with and the colours are gorgeous!

Lowri :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment