Thursday, April 28, 2011

Double Layout based on our Sketch - Joanne

Hello All! Joanne here with a two page layout inspired by Tanya's sketch!

Ive just noticed the new look for the blog - do you love it? I sure do! Such a gorgeous shade of pink!

First of all, here is the original sketch:
And here is how I rotated it to make it a two-pager:

Please excuse me for the bad, slightly blurry photos - Ive tried a few times to get nicer ones but with all this bad weather we have been having it hasnt worked :( Please click on any of the pictures to view larger.


Instead of the clustered embelishments along the bottom I used strips of paper and border punches:
And a couple of close-ups:



Supplies I have used are:
Echo Park Springtime Papers
Echo Park Springtime Element Stickers

Thanks for looking!

Joanne :)

3 comments:

  1. You have excelled Joanne. I love how you have interrupted this sketch. Little Hannah is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its absolutely fabulous!!! These are really great designs.. Joanne you're really did goo d job. Thanks for this great blog..I like this.Magento Themes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Joanne - this LO is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete