Saturday, March 5, 2011

My take on the Sketch - Joanne

Happy Saturday everyone, Joanne here with my take on the sketch designed by DT member, Tanya.

To refresh your memory, here is the original sketch:


Because I had a verticle photo I rotated the sketch.


And heres what I came up with:



Ive had the white doilies stiting on my desk for a couple of months now and was too aftraid to use them. I thought I had read somewhere that you can cut them and they wouldnt fall apart - but I was wrong (or maybe it was the way I cut them...). I cut this one so it wouldnt be so bulky underneath my title block and it did start to unravell - so to easily fix this I just put tape on the part I had cut since it wouldnt be seen :)

Theres one more doilie sitting on my desk, I might just have to try using some mist on it to give it a different look.

Hope everyones having a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. thats so sweet,love the little doilie behind your journaling

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great Joanne! Love the circles and love how you are not afraid to leave the blank space. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your style Joanne, & this is a great pic! ~Shirl

    ReplyDelete