Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Little Miss Pretty Skirt ~ Shirl

This layout that I want to share with you all today is of my friends beautiful daughter AIYSHA
I love gorgeous photo of her in her petti skirt, the colors just matched perfectly with the new Kaisercraft range "Bubblegum Hills"


The theme this months is birthdays and blooms..but I've stretched it to "Blooms & Butterflies"


I wanted to create the butterflies flying majestically over her while she was sitting on the grass!



I love the new Kaisercraft paper blooms..and yep I've got them in every color!
Have a good week everyone! Don't forget to leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Shirl...I do love me a butterfly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Shirl - the "movement" you have created with those butterflies is amazing!
    Lowri :-)

    ReplyDelete