Saturday, February 19, 2011

LOVE - Tanya Leigh

Hi guys, Tanya Leigh here...

Sorry I am late with this but I have had a busy day and have only just walked in the door so thought I better upload before heading off to bed.  Liz sent me the lovely Bo Bunny papers to work with this month. Now with having 3 boys in the house and me being the only girl I had to think about what I was going to do with pink paper...LOL!!! There are only so many photo's you can scrap of yourself  :)

So I did this.....

This album I did for my wee Noah.  As his Dad doesn't live with us and Noah talks about his Dad all the time I did this for Noah to have in his room so he can look at it when ever he misses his Dad.  

I Love My Dad album









I also made the bling charm on the side of the book, just to finish it off. It has hearts on it and also some angel wings on the bottom. I have shown Noah's Dad and he just about cried with what I had done and the photo's of him and Noah together. 

And also I made a card using the kit....



Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely Tanya. Awesome use of the naughts and crosses on the front!

    ReplyDelete