Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Holidays



There's nothing like relaxing on a beach after the Christmas rush! Here are Clarissa and I at Kaiteriteri for a day with some other families. The water was too cold to swim - so we indulged in some reading of the latest Papercraft Magazine.


I did create some gifts for family for Christmas. My favourite one is the Display Frame from Kaisercraft with pictures of my new neice Ayla. I've used the gorgeous English Rose collection. I gave this to mum and she was so thrilled!

We hope you are having a happy holiday too!

3 comments:

  1. I adore the photo of the two of you reading the same magazine! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! I must post the photo of us swimming and playing on the tubes in our clothes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear you've been having a well earned break, the end of 2010 was crazy...so you should be well rested to get back into it all again...love your photo display too - Shirl

    ReplyDelete