Sunday, April 18, 2010

FACEBOOK News!

We've finally given in to the world of Facebook! Lots of people have been trying to convince me to start an account for myself and Artfull Crafts - but I was a bit worried that I might enjoy it too much! I also had the same problem with scrapbooking. I resisted for about 3 years and now I own a scrapbooking store... What a great problem to have!

So head to our Fan page and sign up. We got over 100 people in one day - so there certainly must be some interest out there.

We'll pop interesting bits of crafty info on there. We're celebrating by offering a FREE piece of Bazzill Cardstock with every 12x12 patterned paper sold until midnight tonight for (and Monday for the physical shop). Head to the website to see all the new great papers we've got...

I've been scrapbooking too! Here's a double layout of a friend's 50th Birthday Party. I've used the new Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage papers (yummy colours!):

I LOVE these papers and especially the cool pleated ribbons (12 inch strip of magenta and lime). I've used Basic Grey Micro Alpha chipboard letters (a hot favourite of mine), and some Prima Crystals (my BIG order is about to leave the USA this week!!).

Head here to see the FULL Bayberry Collection including the journal pad, brads, cork buttons and clear stickers.

I'm going to spend the evening doing some more scrapping for my Heritage Album (playing with the new Shabby Green Door papers). They are so lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment