Friday, January 29, 2010

Scrapathon warning...

Last weekend we worked really hard on the website. We've made lots of changes and we think it's looking great! We're implementing a Browse by Brand system - just in time for the explosion of new products that we're going to be stocking in the upcoming weeks.

We're going to be expanding and expanding. Just as well we moved into the shop!

SCRAPATHON DAY warning!
Next Saturday (6th Feb) from 10am - 10pm. Come along with your craft projects. We'll have a Pizza dinner, make-and-take, tea and coffee, prize draw and a lot of fun. Head to the website to book - or call us on 688 8566.

Here are a couple more of those layouts that I did on that big scrap day last year.
This is our friend's cute boy. I've used the Basic Grey Colour Me Silly papers (which I've had stashed for ages). For the embellishments I used some Sassafrass chipboard, I cut out some of the critters on the paper and used some good old American Crafts white foam thickers.

This photo is of Graham and I at our good friend's wedding. I was a bridesmaid and the beautiful top material just happened to match some scrapbooking paper I had stashed. Actually - it's not a true paper. It's a fabric with glittery bits on it.

Add some Prima flowers, more American Crafts thickers and a cute ribbon buckle from Bella and it's complete.

Enjoy the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. thats not fair you need to move north so I can join in...lol....hope you all have fun creating

    ReplyDelete
  2. The website is looking FABULOUS!! And I'm really looking forward to the Scrapathon this coming week - yay!

    ReplyDelete